BASEBALL SAME GAME PARLAY & PROP LEGS!
I’m going to give you a few players to target today if you are playing some MLB props. I’ll give you a safe leg that you can mix then together to generate plus money and then I’ll give you a high payout leg that would pay a massive amount if mixed into other legs. If taking any pitchers big payouts you can also add in the team total runs over 0.5 or 1.5 just to generate a leg since Draftkings requires at least 2 plays.
DANIEL LYNCH HITS ALLOWED OVER
· Lynch has a 1.54 WHIP on the season and allowing a .279 batting average.
· Has allowed 4, 7, 10, 5, 9 and 7 hits in last 5 starts and the 4 hits he was pulled early.
· He just faced this DET team 3 starts ago and got blasted lasting only 3.2 innings giving up 10 hits and 6 ERs.
· SAFE LEG: Start any same game parlay off with 4+ hits as he has allowed this in 11 of the last 12 games and he is 22-4 on the season allowing 4+ hits.
· HIGH PAYOUT LEG: 7+ hits (+255) or 6+ hits (+125). If you want to go for it then 7+ has hit in 4 of the last 7 games and the last time he faced this game team he gave up 10 hits.
JOSIAH GRAY HITS ALLOWED OVER + ATLANTA RUNS SCORED
· Josiah Gray has a 6.51 ERA at home and he is allowing a 1.54 WHIP through 56.2 innings.
· WAS bullpen when he comes out of the game ranks 23rd with an xFIP over 4.20.
· Gray has allowed 8, 5, 6, 6, 4, 5, 7 and 5 hits in recent starts.
· Atlanta has scored 8, 8, 8 and 6 runs in the last 4 games.
· SAFE LEG: 4+ hits is a safe leg as he is allowed this in 8 straight games and the Atlanta Braves are red hot right now.
· HIGH PAYOUT LEG: 7+ (+255) I would NOT take as this is only a 2-6 run over his last 8 but could happen against these Braves. 5+ or 6+ is more the highest payout I would attack and feel good about it.
· ATLANTA TEAM TOTAL: I would attack this since they have scored 8, 8, 8 and 6 runs over the last 4 and facing a struggling pitcher. Over 4.5 gives you (-125) which will generate a plus money leg. Over 5.5 (+130) and Over 6.5 (+6.5) is a juice add to generate a big SGP.
BRANDON WOODRUFF STRIKEOUTS OVER
· The last 3 games he has 11, 10 and 11 strikeouts.
· Cardinals have a 26% strikeout rate vs. Woodruff through 84 team Abs.
· Woodruff has a K9 rate that jumps from 9.8 to 11.8 when at home.
· SAFE LEG: 5+ strikeouts is 8-1 over the last 9 games.
· HIGH PAYOUT LEG: 9+ strikeouts is a nice (+250) on Draftkings and he’s done that is in 3 straight games. 8+ strikeouts (+140) would also generate a nice payout and is still 7-5 over the last 12 games.
SEAN HJELLE HITS ALLOWED OVER
· Limited MLB innings but across his last 3 starts he has only lasted a combined 10 innings and allowed 17 hits.
· I think there is a lot of risk with this so don’t think I’ll gave it in my SGP’s but wanted to throw it out there. He has allowed 6 and 8 hits in his last 2 starts.
· SAFE LEG: 4+ hits feels safe unless he gets pulled early
· HIGH PAYOUT LEG: 6+ (+125) or 7+ (+255) would be the darts.
JOE MUSGROVE HITS ALLOWED OVER + LA DODGERS RUNS OVER
· Dodgers have 79 team Abs vs. Musgrove and batting .316 with 3 HRs.
· Musgrove has allowed 5, 4, 6 and 9 hits over his last 4 games and the Dodgers are the best of the best.
· 3starts ago he faced LAD and went 5.1 innings with 6 hits and 4 ER allowed.
· SAFE LEG: 4+ hits allowed with LA Dodgers over 1.5 runs.
HAYDEN WESNESKI STRIKEOUTS OVER
· Other than his 1.1 inning appearance on 9/11 he has tossed 6, 7 and 8 strikeouts.
· In 19.2 innings he already has 22 strikeouts.
· SAFE LEG: 4+ strikeouts
· HIGH PAYOUT LEG: 7+ (+215) is very possible!
ALSO CONSIDER THESE LEGS THAT JUMPED OUT AT ME:
· Martin Perez hits allowed over as he has allowed 5, 9, 6, 6 and 9 over his last 5 starts.
SAFE SAME GAME PARLAY (+355) – Feel free to add or remove any legs.
LYNCH 4+ HITS ALLOWED + TIGERS OVER 0.5 RUNS
JOSIAH GRAY 4+ HITS ALLOWED + BRAVES OVER 2.5 RUNS
WOODRUFF 5+ STRIKEOUTS + MIL OVER 0.5 RUNS
MUSGROVE 4+ HITS ALLOWED + DODGERS OVER 1.5 RUNS
WESNESKI 4+ STRIKEOUTS + PHILLES OVER 0.5 RUNS
CHEATSHEETPROS MLB DART – PAYS +1700
WOODRUFF 9+ STRIKEOUTS + CARDINALS NO RUN FIRST INNING
HAYDEN WESNESKI 7+ STRIKEOUTS + BOTH NO RUN FIRST INNING
PRIZE PICK PLAYS:
I prefer to play on Draftkings where I can manipulate some of the lines but I've had feedback that some of you only have access to "Prize Picks". Use the articles we put together to generate your PrizePicks cards. Below are some of the ones that are jumping out that I would consider: